Pages

Friday, June 23, 2017

My trip to Tonga

 Malo e lelei bloggers,

On the 30th of May I went on a plane to the beautiful, Kingdom of Tonga. The reason I went to Tonga was because it was my mums Tonga high school Reunion. It was also my family reunion, it was so fun because we got  to do fun things like go to the beach and other fun stuff. The sad bit was that it was only for 4 days 😞. My cousin and I would play cards all day until it was time to go home and see each other tomorrow. Since it was only for 4 days i'm going to tell you what we did in the 4 days. On the first day all we did was have lunch at the base house. We also got our family reunion t-shirts. The next morning some of us went to the cemetery to see the some of the deceased family members. After that we went back to base to have lunch, lunch was prepaid by my two uncles. After lunch we all went home and got ready for our Aloha night. Aloha night was so fun because we got to eat, play, and dance. My favorite day was the third day because we went to Samaletin Beach. I  went with my aunty, my uncle, and my grandma. It was a long way to the beach, so I mostly fell asleep on the way there. When we got there some of our family members were already there. While we were waiting for the rest of the family members we would all play cards and eat some snacks and go swimming. On the last day ☹ we went to church and then after that we had lunch at base. while we were all waiting for the food, I would play cards with my cousins and my uncle. When my cousin came we both babysat my baby niece, my baby niece is my cousins cousin. It was so fun babysitting her because we got to hold her feed her and look after her. After lunch we all went to our homes and rested until we had to come back to base for the family meeting and the family tree. I came back to New Zealand on the 13th of may.

Thank you for reading my writing of my trip to Tonga, I hope you liked some of the things I did in Tonga with my family. Please give me some feedback on how I should improve my writing. Thank you πŸ˜„. 

1 comment:

  1. Good job Taylor, Now I know what you did at Tonga. You do very well in your writing!

    ReplyDelete